| 柏崎 天馬|
|Job||Chairman of St. Chronica Academy|
Papa (By Sena)
Chairman (By Kodaka)
Zaki (by Hayato)
|Japanese Voice||Ryōtarō Okiayu|
|English Voice||Brandon Potter|
|Novel Debut||Volume 3|
|Anime Debut||Episode 9|
Tenma Kashiwazaki (柏崎 天馬, Kashiwazaki Tenma) is a supporting character from the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai series. He is Sena's father as well as chairman of St. Chronica's Academy. He is also Kodaka's father's old friend and "drinking buddy". Prior to the beginning of the series Hayato asked Pegasus to help Kodaka and Kobato in enrolling at St. Chronica. Pegasus is a very wealthy and respected man, his family, Kashiwazaki, seem to be of noble or upper-class descent.
He is described by Kodaka, when they first met, as a "handsome guy with a stern look on his face". Despite his age, Pegasus is thin, but very well built; lacking any flab and perfectly proportional body, as Kodaka said: "it is almost as if he'd been carved by a master sculptor". He has dark brown eyes and long black hair that he usually ties up in a ponytail and is usually seen wearing traditional clothing.
Despite his "noble" appearance and "aura of power", Pegasus is a shy and timid man. He rarely loses his composure, but when he does, it's usually caused when someone calls his name out loud that he himself, thinks of as "lacking much authority". An example being when Stella does it the first time he and Kodaka met.
Pegasus likes to drink wine, the habit originated from his high-school days with Kodaka's father, though his tolerance for alcohol is extremely weak, getting drunk easily within seconds, and would sleep for an entire day when deeply intoxicated, as said by Stella.
He was skilled in sports as a young man, and left an impressive record as a short-distance runner in a national tournament back in middle school. He ran as though he had wings on his back that made him light as a feather, and that style of his that charmed all who saw it was known as the "Pegasus Fantasy".
He is also a skilled fisher.
- Pegasus' drinking habits originate from his times in high-school when Kodaka's father, Hayato, forced him to drink during his school days.
- Although the characters for his name (天馬), the characters for Horse (馬) and the character for Heaven (天) written mean Tenma, it is actually read as Pegasus, much to his embarrassment.
- Because of Pegasus's disdain for his given name, Hayato has to taken to giving him the nickname Zaki instead.
- His surname, Kashiwazaki (柏崎) means "Oak" and "Small peninsula". Together, his surname means " Oak trees in a small peninsula."
- Pegasus is a baptized Christian. 
- ↑ LN Vol. 10, ch. 7